Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2, A new possibiity...

So we have just moved, and haven't got jobs yet, and I met a woman who wants to sell us her funky vintage shop today. It's affordable, it's neat, and she has been trying to kill it subconsciously for the last 3 yrs and hasn't yet. Right now she makes her rent by being open 11-3pm on Saturdays only. She was telling about how she hates running the shop but likes finding the merchandise which is kind of perfect.

I was probably already gonna get stuck with a retail job, how cool would it be to work for my self?

Plus, that would eliminate the need for any special thing to do with Miles, He can come chill after school if the other parent is busy.

The man and I must hash out some details and make some plans, I will share more when I know more.

No comments: