Thursday, January 7, 2010

Failed miserably, already. Yet, not.

Ok, so on the 5th, Miles and I made a ginger bread house (bought at 75% off, so it was 2.50, that's what I'm talking about) and about 5 minutes later we ate it. Well, parts of it. Cuz why not.

On the 6th, we got approved for the loan for the shop. WIN!

On the 7th, um, Asa changed the oil in the jeep. And I started knitting my first cowl, cuz now (well next week) I'll have a place to sell my goods... WOOHOO)

And I made a really yummy frozen pizza for dinner. (with a bottle of wine that was also 75% off cuz it was wrapped up for New Years.)

And I talked to my mom since it's her birthday.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Hooray for items on sale!!

Emily said...

I love bargain hunting. GREAT idea to do the gingerbread house after Christmas! When we went to try to eat ours, it was totally gross.
Next year I'm doing it your way! Save a buck, and it tastes fresh! :) lol