Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4 in which next to nothing happened and I am here to tell you all about it...


Today I paid the rent. and went to Michaels. Which is normally a lovely experience for me, but I've never been to the flagstaff Micheals before. Both of the female employees I dealt with were DUMB. Like I ask a simple question having to do with the gift card i got for x-mas and they reply "whu... I don't understand" multiple times. I kinda wanted to kick 'em.

Then my son and I had super awesome delicious Indian food, so that was the best part of the day (in keeping with the best theme of the nablopomo that I can't actually join due to them being wankers. Or maybe I'm the wanker)

Then someone from freecycle answered my post about the moving boxes we had and then actually came to get them... So now I can get to my washer and dryer, at the same time, YAY!

Then I found this, which in many ways is the other best part of my day. Don't click if you don't like foul language a la Charles Bukowski. But oh it's funny. http://progressiveboink.com/archive/peanuts-by-charles-bukowski/

My DH just told me my style of eating pretzels was "satisfying, but complicated."

With that, I'll bid both of you a sweet adieu, until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Shana said...

I can't stand to encounter an employee that doesn't know if they should scratch their watch or wind their butt. I mean come on! You work there!!