Saturday, January 9, 2010

day 9 in which I was forced offline by bad monkeys.


These things were in our computer, and Asa spent a few hours today getting them out. Or maybe it was some stupid virus that some dumb fuck made up, that made our computer play random music and tooth paste commercials, even when it was offline. Really, I hate the dorks who write viruses. Use your gigantic brains to fight evil, dammit.

I got to do some spy work/recon for some politicos here tonight, to see how many people were at a fundraiser for the incumbent mayor, it's almost election time here, they do it in May for better results. I felt very sneaky, ha ha ha.

And I found out they have a CSA here, which is awesome, come Monday I'm gonna see if we can get in.

That is all, thank you, and goodnight.

3 comments:

Shana said...

I saw the picture in my dashboard & went "What in the hell is THAT??" Too funny! Hope you are toothpaste ad free!

Kathleen said...

We are ad free, and Asa saved my huge bookmark collection, but the last 2 dumps of pictures off the camera got wiped...sniff... He might be able to find them, they are technically still some where, but my eyes glaze when he starts talking computer insides at me.

Lindsay said...

Oh my word - I freaked out at the picture when it was in my reader. I thought those were some weird creature in Arizona :) I hate viruses, too. Grrr. They make me so mad.